Which Cosmetic Dentistry Procedure Is Right for Me?
Focusing on the aesthetic side of your smile rather than its functionality, cosmetic dentistry can renew your smile in just a few dental appointments. However, choosing the best treatment for your smile is crucial to getting the results you want. Find out more about cosmetic dentistry and some common procedures with Dr. Peter Stoltz and Dr. Brooke Stoltz at Three Fountains Family Dental in West Columbia, SC.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures in West Columbia, SC, Include:
- Bonding: Dental bonding allows your dentist to repair small imperfections in the teeth, such as a chip. Your dentist applies the bonding materials directly to the tooth and shapes them into the final form.
- Crowns: A porcelain dental crown covers a tooth on all visible sides to stabilize and protect it, normally after a root canal.
- Bridges: Made from porcelain to match the natural teeth; a bridge spans over a gap in the smile to replace a missing tooth.
- Veneers: Also made from porcelain, dentists cover the surface of a tooth to restore its appearance. A veneer can cover a single tooth to improve its appearance or all the teeth to truly overhaul your smile.
- Whitening: Teeth whitening is one of the fastest, least invasive ways to give your smile’s appearance a boost.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a restorative dental procedure which replaces a missing tooth. Unlike other options, such as bridges, an implant stands on its own via a titanium fixture implanted directly into the jawbone under the missing tooth.
Cosmetic dentistry can benefit your smile in many ways. Don’t hesitate to begin your journey to a more beautiful smile.
For more information on cosmetic dentistry, please contact Dr. Peter Stoltz and Dr. Brooke Stoltz at Three Fountains Family Dental in West Columbia, SC. Call (803) 755-0039 to schedule your appointment today!